Atari 800

willy

Still Fresh
I can't get the Atari 800 emulator working and think it may be due to confusion over the file structure. Ive tried it as specified in the read me and as stated in other threads in this forum. The author has supplied a file on his site which includes the layout of folders. However, this gives me an error when uncompressing, so im not sure if all the needed files and folders are present in the uncompressed folders. If anyone can give me some help would be very much appreciated.

Willy

I did get it to run just fine, but I could never get it to run any of my ATR disk images. It's too bad because my very first personal computer was an Atari 400. I'd like to see some of those old games again. If I remember correctly, I could only get the 132MHz version to run on my FLU.

Shoot, I just noticed this was on the GP2X forum! Sorry!

You have to mount the disk then do a hard reboot in the console. I had no issue with around 20 .ATR disk images I tried.

Do a search of FOFT's posts, he recently explained the most common problems.

The Atari XL was also my first computer, so this emu is close to my heart. I have thrown probably 500+ games at this emu over the past month and had little problems. I know this has been said before, but ensure that you have teh files in the right places.

Back