Auto Connect/Login WiFi List

JerryBlade

How do you disable or delete the settings for a wifi network that you previously connected to?

I searched both these and the GP32x forums plus Tips&Tricks for this, but came up empty. Quite possibly I am not using the correct search terms, but if anyone knows, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

In Xfce (I don't know how this is done, or if it's possible at the moment, in Minimenu), right-click on the Networking icon (the one usually used to connect with), and click on "Edit Connections" - this will allow you to edit or remove previous connections of various sorts (not just WiFi, but also things like mobile broadband as well). It's self-explanatory from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Xfce (I don't know how this is done, or if it's possible at the moment, in Minimenu), right-click on the Networking icon (the one usually used to connect with), and click on "Edit Connections" - this will allow you to edit or remove previous connections of various sorts (not just WiFi, but also things like mobile broadband as well). It's self-explanatory from there.

That is exactly what I was looking for - thanks!

Glad to be of assistance. You might want to edit the title of your post to mark it as solved, in case anyone else is searching for the same information. :)

Back