Back :)

aquafish (?) once posted a overclocking tutorial even for fxes that dont work with the 'normal' overclocking hex-edit method at gp32world.co.uk , however i wasnt able to find it again and till now it does not seem so squidge wants to release 132-160 versions.
anyone can find this doc again?

I would make versions < 166Mhz, but I'm not at home at the moment, so can't compile. I've got broadband here, so IRC is a reality, and reading the board becomes easier, just not my dev environment. At home I got my dev environment, but dialup :(

Hopefully, I'll be back home sometime this week, so a recompile is a reality.

Yeah, I did it!
There's a 133Mhz. version on the beta testing board, and it works this time ;)
Squidge I'd suggest still doing an official 133Mhz. version though, cause mine's just a crappy hex edit (that took a couple hours but whatever)

Thanks go out to Squidge and give him credit, I just didn't like that you 133Mhzer's were missing out (you still are the speed drop is crazy! but not totally now)

Well, thanks for gpLynx and all your other projects Squidge!

Updatet my lynx release from september a bit.. although I can't test it with 180 oder 200mhz :eek:) , perhaps chips challenge runs smooth..

http://www.pelle7.de/uml_index.php?open=emu
& Click on "Atari Lynx" or "download"

- sound is posible, but not very nice ;)
- CpuClockSpeed from 40-200mhz

I want to clean the code and release it.. I don't think I will spend more work with it :(

tuskenraider2k posted on Jul 20 2004 at 03:53 PM said:
Updatet my lynx release from september a bit.. although I can't test it with 180 oder 200mhz :eek:) , perhaps chips challenge runs smooth..

http://www.pelle7.de/uml_index.php?open=emu
& Click on "Atari Lynx" or "download"

- sound is posible, but not very nice ;)
- CpuClockSpeed from 40-200mhz

I want to clean the code and release it.. I don't think I will spend more work with it :(
Thanks for your efforts dude, and possible source code release.

:lol: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back