Ballgame Hd

Schnatterplatsch said:
I will have a look at it.

Started from a normal executable it doesn't crashes, neither if I run it (as a pnd) from my home - directory. From the /pandora/menu, it does... As said, I will try to fix that. But my time is spare, don#t await anything before the weekend...

Where does it save the files? In ./ ?

Last edited:
Schnatterplatsch

where is your patched code? the original one has no framecap whatsoever to prevent the cpu from melting.

fogobogo said:
the original one has no framecap whatsoever to prevent the cpu from melting.

not a big fan of full throttle gaming, he? :)
(btw: I don't think there's a need to worry about the CPU but the battery will drain faster than necessary, I guess.)

I'm pretty sure the sources that come with the game are the patched ones, aren't they?

Last edited by a moderator:
RomanH said:
not a big fan of full throttle gaming, he? :)
(btw: I don't think there's a need to worry about the CPU but the battery will drain faster than necessary, I guess.)

I'm pretty sure the sources that come with the game are the patched ones, aren't they?

Nope, the PND only contains the compiled binary and the windows sources from what I can tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, now that is a surprise. Nice to see this getting released, Roman!

I remember doing this around November 1821, I think. I was pixelling on oak tables, I think...

Anyway, I wish you best of luck with your current projects. It's be sweet to release something together again, sometime.

I've tried around little, but with another game that saves files. The problem there is, that it saves to, say, "game/lvl/". But if this dir doesnt exist in "appdata" it crashes. I'll give this a try in BallGameas as soon as I'm done here, maybe today, maybe tomorrow. Feel free to try to add the directory structure of BallGame into the appdata dir and see if it works.

I've now created a sourceforge project for BallGame HD.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/bghd/

Windows binaries and the (so far un-patched) sources can be found there.

cheerio

Back