ban selling

Website
Visit site
i am sick of new threads of people trying to sell their gp32's. Surely this is not what the forum was designed for. I have no objections to people selling their stuff, but dont need to consantly hear about it. Maybe a thread such as the warez/gba emu one should be set up telling people that the best place to sell their gp32's is e-bay.

declaration posted on Sep 22 2003 at 05:12 PM said:
i am sick of new threads of people trying to sell their gp32's. Surely this is not what the forum was designed for. I have no objections to people selling their stuff, but dont need to consantly hear about it. Maybe a thread such as the warez/gba emu one should be set up telling people that the best place to sell their gp32's is e-bay.
I totally disagree with you. There's nothing wrong with people trying to sell their GP32s in the forums and I don't constantly hear about so I think that it's okay (even if I did constantly hear about it I would still think it would be fine).

Last edited by a moderator:
I think selling is a good thing, could get users more interested in it (newbies that visit and are looking to buy one) Perhaps even making a whole section just for selling.

You could either pin a thread, or you could just make a for sale forum.

there aren't that many people selling their gp32..
if you don't want to read these threads, don't read them it's as simple as that ;)

Back