Battery Complaint

God Ginrai posted on Dec 17 2005 at 04:46 PM said:
LIZARDKING posted on Dec 17 2005 at 01:33 PM said:
I just smacked the (back side) corner gp32x  on my hand a couple times to loosen them then used my fingertipsand that was it.

You smack the back of this website? How's that gonna help? ;P

FuunnnYY.lol. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
dennis20014 posted on Dec 17 2005 at 01:22 PM said:
LIZARDKING posted on Dec 17 2005 at 12:33 PM said:
I ran out to RadioShack and purchased their brand of (4) AA 1800mAh NiMH with the charger, came together for $25 plus tax, charged them and both pairs avg. about 1hr. of usage each.(my monies worth?) That's not rite but hey maybe I'll test them longer.

Hell no you didn't get something worth your money! Radioshack is so expensive and crappy man I can't stand that place :D I bought a charger w/ 4 2500mAH batteries for 20 bucks here >>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009SPPN...glance&n=172282

How good they work I'm not sure though, going to wait for my gp2x... :eek:

You both got screwed! I only paid $20 and got 8 AA energizer 2500mAh and a charger at Sam's Club.

I think they are out of that pack, but now they have one for $25 that is the same plus 4 AAA at 800mAh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have to force my batteries to get out of the unit or into it. They literarly fall out of the unit when I turn it backwards. So no problem there, also the Lid isn't as tight as it was the first time I opened it. now it's easy to remove yet it's not falling off without any force of course.

Please believe me when I say... A hammer is the only way!

Wow! That's almost poetry!

(please note: I do not endorse the overuse of blunt instruments on any sort of electronic equipment! A hammer, if used in excess (ie at all), could seriously damage your gear. Enjoy hammers responsibly!

A ribbon seems a good idea... I remember a cassette player I had yonks ago that used that trick. Problem was if you forgot to flip the ribbon back and leave it hanging out in the correct way it was nigh on impossible to remove them :eek:

Back