Battery flat after 3-4 days

jonlad1 said:
Well its been pretty cold here at night. Like 0 degrees C. But that would explain why the battery looses less charge whilst being out of the Pandora....
A more likely scenario is that it lost so much over night because the Pandora wasn't actually shut down completely for some reason. Yours wouldn't be the first such case.
Do you wait for it to be completely shut down before closing the lid? Is the extreme charge loss repeatable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is always shut down completely overnight. My old unit lost 6% charge over 10 hours. My current appears to loose 3-4 percent. The battery life in general on my new unit appears to be much better than my old unit though, so...

No intent to brag here, but my Pandora always gets a full shutdown in the evening. When I boot it up again the next day (usually no less then 18 to 20 hours later) at may have lost 1 or 2 percent. So losing 19 percent over one night seems like way to much to me.

Scratch that! Just turned on my Pandora (ashamed to say at was off for 1,5 days). it was 50 percent when I turned it off. It still is 50 % charged.

Back