Battery-life - Watching Movies on the Pandora

ive no idea how you people can stand 50% brightness. maybe outside in the sun, but as far as being inside, i dont want to go any further than the lowest possible, and even that can get too bright

I'm getting 25 hours of music, 12 hours of wifi-surfing, 20 hours of lite desktop work on the experimental kernel.
:eek:

:blink:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----

My brain just exploded from the idea. I was thinking maybe a few hours more, not double. I really need to check out this experimental kernel.

You will like this....

Turn on pandora, leave on desk, 125 hours

ive no idea how you people can stand 50% brightness. maybe outside in the sun, but as far as being inside, i dont want to go any further than the lowest possible, and even that can get too bright

I sometimes feel minimum is perfect for a semi-well lit room, but too bright in a pitch black room. Full brightness is pretty good outdoors but a little more would be nice, certainly on par with most devices though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I'm not the only one. :D

Sounds perfect! How did you code the video / what player did you use?

I used SMPlayer2, which is the one that has worked the best for me (I've tried VLC and PanPlayer as well). I'm not sure how the videos were encoded, sorry. ^^;; I just grabbed some videos from my brother's computer. They were not very high def, though. Not that they need to be on a screen this size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back