Battery Maxes Out 82%

kev187

My Pandora's Battery never charges higher than 82%?

It only last several hours of good use also, if I leave it charged all night its still 82% in the morning?

Typcical of the Lipo to be a bit off, or bad battery?

Typical for an improper placed battery :)
Remove it and reinsert it according to the manual, that should do the trick.

EvilDragon said:
Typical for an improper placed battery :)
Remove it and reinsert it according to the manual, that should do the trick.

Evildragon sir

I have pulled the battery and put it back on several times, no good... still 82% I have two batteries, one is always 100% when charged, the other is always 82% I have pulled it out and put it back in per instructions several times?

Seems to work fine, but odd?

Last edited by a moderator:
tried everything

cut the label for a better fit, battery in and out over and over. power down swap battery, ect...

no matter what 82 percent. i treid.... really.... ;)

the other battery will always top off 100 percent

If it don't talk like a battery, and it don't walk like a battery, then it's a dodgy battery ? !

Pity the pandora is not widespread enough for you to try it in another machine, but as you say your other battery charges fine.

Also if the battery contacts were insecure why would it always only reach exactly 82%?

I do not know what the case is... not worth sending the battery back & I do not want to bother the team... I am just so happy to have my Pandora.

I think I am going to order another battery and hope its a good one. If I have two batteries at 100% and one at 82% Ill be just fine with it :-D

MY PANDORA IS SICK AWESOME BY THE WAY! I just cannot get over what it is capable of... I remember having an atari lynx in high school (I was always the kid who needed to be different) and I just cannot believe I have the Pandora handheld & what its capable off... 82% battery or not :-D

kevin J said:
I do not know what the case is... not worth sending the battery back & I do not want to bother the team... I am just so happy to have my Pandora.

I think I am going to order another battery and hope its a good one. If I have two batteries at 100% and one at 82% Ill be just fine with it :-D

MY PANDORA IS SICK AWESOME BY THE WAY! I just cannot get over what it is capable of... I remember having an atari lynx in high school (I was always the kid who needed to be different) and I just cannot believe I have the Pandora handheld & what its capable off... 82% battery or not :-D

Yeahh I absolutely agree. Every time I think about the pandora the word versatile springs to mind, it just covers so many bases :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back