Battery Replacements?

battery

Still Fresh
My battery is bulging, quite a bit. As in, the battery door is curved outwards when it's clipped on.

What do I need to do about replacing it? Are replacements for first batch pandoras still available?

I can post a picture if I need to.

I was on hotfix six up to today, I think, and I was updating to 7 (I believe from here (I'd planned to play through Link to the Past, I've been busy with my 3ds lately)). It was a pretty early first batch one, though, so it's been on pre hf6 for quite some time. The battery cover always fit very tightly, but it's definitely progressed.

So... do you need a photo? (It's a pain in the neck, but if you need one so I can figure out how to get a new battery, I'll do it.)

If you want a replacement battery, buy one here:

https://www.dragonbox.de/en/accessories/52-pandora-ersatzakku-schwarz-1.html

The batteries are the same for all pandora models (so far)

It is possible that your battery has been damaged by a buggy charging program, in which case, it is definitely a good idea to replace it :)

I'm looking for _support_ from Openpandora and/or its agents.

If you are neither, then why bother butting in?

There are plenty of helpful folks round here, and a OP is quite open about things (as its name suggests) we can sometimes answer questions.

If you want a replacement battery, buy one here:

https://www.dragonbo...-schwarz-1.html

The batteries are the same for all pandora models (so far)

It is possible that your battery has been damaged by a buggy charging program, in which case, it is definitely a good idea to replace it :)

There are plenty of helpful folks round here, and a OP is quite open about things (as its name suggests) we can sometimes answer questions.

I'd say it's quite likely that it was damaged by a buggy charging program, as seems to be a systemic issue.

I am therefore looking to see if it's something that will be replaced by THE COMPANY, as a warranty issue, having to do with that buggy charging program, rather than having to purchase a battery. If you are unable to comment on that, then I still don't know what you're doing. If that isn't something that's going to happen, then I suspect that ED can point me to someone who can sell me a battery, whether it's his store, or someone in the US, (hopefully, making shipping faster and cheaper.)

Do you wander up to people in line at customer service at retail stores and try to "help" them, too?

For the people who wanted photos:

http://imgur.com/a/y81t9

Wow Battery what a poor attitude, you realize that the Open Pandora is a community effort and that people on this forum try to help when we can. There is only one ED, Craig and such and they have regular day jobs outside of what they do with the Open Pandora project and sometimes it's quicker for one of us to jump in and suggest and idea.

If you just want to talk to the Man himself I suggest a Private message or email.

Bumping this up so that maybe ED will see it, i've pmed and so on, and heard nothing back from him for over two weeks now.

Kind of disheartening.

Back