behavior of double click

Seany

The double click , the right nub --> up , is not always resposive. the nub configurator showes that it is maped to mouse click, although is not exclusively specifying which side is which click. 

I increased the sensitivity, which is decreasing the number on the scrollable sensitivity control.

Is there anythigh that can be done about it?

Huh, didn't realize up was double click.. I've had a Pandora for 3 years..

cranking up the sensitivity may make your issue worse. nub clicking can be annoying period..

some people use this PND to switch from nub clicking to buttons.

i like my a and b as home (pos1) and end inmy case.I dont find a mouse configuration file under /etc/x11 either 

Back in my day I actually had to click the mouse button twice to double click.

The double click , the right nub --> up , is not always resposive. the nub configurator showes that it is maped to mouse click, although is not exclusively specifying which side is which click. 

I increased the sensitivity, which is decreasing the number on the scrollable sensitivity control.

Nubs are analog. They get discalibrated slightly over time. Luckily they can be calibrated back by just moving them into all extreme directions/positions. So called 'nub dance' is recommended any time you feel the sensitivity goes down. Just move them slowly and steadily in circles. Both directions CW and CCW. I usually do this during the XFCE start when booting up.

Also check the Pandora input tester (System menu) to be sure they can cover whole range (values between -32  and 32 for X and Y axis should get yellow).

Last edited by a moderator:

Nubs are analog. They get discalibrated slightly over time. Luckily they can be calibrated back by just moving them into all extreme directions/positions. So called 'nub dance' is recommended any time you feel the sensitivity goes down. Just move them slowly and steadily in circles. Both directions CW and CCW. I usually do this during the XFCE start when booting up.

Also check the Pandora input tester (System menu) to be sure they can cover whole range (values between -32  and 32 for X and Y axis should get yellow).
that addressed the issue

Back