Ben Nanonote Now On Sale

wejp said:
I just got my own Ben NanoNote device. I've taken a few pictures of the device and its accessoires.

Overall would you say this is good beginning device to start learning Linux on? I hope you'll keep updating your impression of it and what software you get running on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
klikklak said:
Can you let us know what the battery life is like?
While testing Gmu on the NanoNote I've achieved a battery runtime of 5 hours and 30 minutes with the display turned on at full brightness and the CPU running at its default 336 MHz, playing Ogg Vorbis audio files. I've used the battery a little before that test, so the overall runtime is actually a little longer, probably ~6 hours under the mentioned conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know what the default apps are for the openwrt install? What can this device do "out of the box?" I'm a sucker for looks and personally I think this is cool looking device. I want one but I have to know that I can actually use it for something.

Yeah, initially this device excited me, but after a while I realized that it's really expensive for what it does. Oh well, back to original plan of just getting a Pandora and ignoring all these devices.

Back