Best Android games/apps for Pandora

Real money poker on Pandora:

25gxiir.jpg

bwin android poker app works flawlessly (old 256 Pandora @800MHz).

Only available as .apk (but free) under: wap.bwin.com/androidpoker

Tried Cordy. Loaded slowly. Sorta worked. Stuttered enough to make mostly unplayable though.

Overclocked opp to 5 and 1gz+ still no me: infiltration edit: showing some signs of life, very slow loading though though. Maybe like 5-10min opening thought it was frozen, then saw spaceship, without textures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chillwilliwill: How did you check and when did you recive it, wheredid you buy it from and Bought used or new?

I checked the "about phone" settings in CM7/ r5 android, listed Mem info (avail/total) 43 MB / 235 MB

Mid 2010 950 -1050 Craig's Q (new/fully nubbed)

Yes, that might still have been a cc pandora. The 512 models were madem when production moved to germany. You got the 512mb nand, but not ram :)

That's right I was confused. Hopefully I can still find some good android games that run well. If not There is still a bunch of other stuff on pandora. Just found the openpandora page on gog.com. That looks cool. May check out some classic pc emulation. That why I love my Pandora anyway.

just waiting for a throw away sd card before i can try but has anyone tested onlive or kainy, that would be sweeet

Dead Space - Error (reported not compatible)

Nova 2 (reported not compatible)

Heavy Gunner (worked at first then force closes at level select) (would be super cool with nubs)

Captain America (force closes on launch)

Replica Island (runs perfect) touchscreen controls work well (still haven't figured out how to hard key) left jump and fire map correctly right dpad doesn't work

Cordy is now force closing on open as well. Not sure what is cause all the force closing. May try lowering the clock speed back to 800mhz.

Will try indie gala humble bundle and onlive this weekend. Better internet connection at home.

I'm looking for good tower defence games like final Fantasy chrystal defenders.

3D tower defence would also be great.

That would be a reason (for me) why to try out Android.

A few Android TD type games I've tried so far that work well on my 256MB Pandora.

Lair Defense. Nice Top down TD. Defend your eggs with upgradable dragons. I've played several levels into this with no problem.

Lair Defense 2. More of the same. Only played a level or 2 as a test but seems ok.

Slime vs Mushrooms. Pretty good Plants vs Zombies clone. I've played several levels into this with no probs.

Slime vs Mushrooms 2. More of the same only a bit slicker. I've played several levels into this too.

Thanks.

If I find time to install Android this weekend I'll try them out.

If not I'll do it as soon as I'll find some times.

What about Final Fantasy Chrystal Defenders?

Did anyone try this already?

There should be an Android Version, too.

Pokerstars.com apk works great, too:

fonn1j.jpg

Only the card gfx are a bit weird. But the gfx use the Pandora's screen much better than the bwin app and - unlike the bwin android app - you can multitable with Pokerstars app.

(Pic is play money - but you can play for real money, too.)

Software Data Cable enables you to transfer files from your Pandora to your PC using Windows Explorer or ftp software via wifi.

Add Riptide GP if you're looking for a nice racing game. Supports custom key config, so it works with the Pandora controls without any further tools. Spot-on 3D graphics with awesome speed.
On my 256mb unit, the graphics in riptide gp are garbled and there are missing textures, just showing white polygons. Maybe the sgxfixes in the new unit make it run well there, but it is mostly unplayable on an old one :(
same here shine racer is the same

Back