Best Emu's To Get?

sarah42

Still Fresh
Hiya,

just got my gp2x f200 today and need to know where to get the latest emulators in particular mame, snes,

thanks

Sez :)

I was looking for that too, but the problem is I can't create an account there, I don't know why yet.

I receive the user and password in mail but the site says the user doesn't exists, still waiting for an email from the admin. :(

Dope Fish said:
I was looking for that too, but the problem is I can't create an account there, I don't know why yet.

I receive the user and password in mail but the site says the user doesn't exists, still waiting for an email from the admin. :(
You don`t have to create an account to download, You only create one to upload. :)

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you are right. But didn't knew that because one of the downloads didn't start for some reason and the login form was in the footer.

That's why I thought I need to be authenticated.

ON-TOPIC:

MAMEGP2x looks very good and I see it has great support from all the users.
PocketSNES also looks good, but I'll just wait for my F200 to have a better idea for these two emulators.

Got some emu's working like mame and snes, pico is good but can't for the life of me get atari to run, this all new to me so think i'm doing quite well :rolleyes B)

Back