Best/most-notable Amiga Game.. Bring It :)

obviously settlers, UFO: enemy unkown and frontier:elite 2 are the best Amiga games ever

Most of these have already been mentioned, but these are my favorite for the Mig.

It Came From the Desert II
Nuclear War
Paradroid 90
Settlers
Syndicate
Ultima 4
Zak McKraken
Zeewolf

I never had an Amiga, but I had an ST so I like playing all my favourite games usually play a bit better than the ST ones.

Amiga specific games I love are Superfrog, Alien Breed 1+2+Tower Assualt... Any Team 17 game basicly. XD Sure there's a fair few more too but can't think off the top of my head.

Two of my favourite Games

The Settlers :D
and
All Terain Racing :)

All these houres i spend in fromt of my tv just to play Settlers. aaaaah alle these memories :)

Hired Guns,
The atmosphere was soooo intense you could almost shit yourself, F*cking excellent game.

Syndicate,
The best version of the game on any platform, Assasinate, Kill kill kill, Hahahahahahahaha!. :p

Settlers,
Classic, The hours went by without noticing. An extremely engrossing game.

Pinball illusions,
Another classic, A whole 4 pinball tables with real ball physics, Great bonuses and mini games, What more could you want.

Parasol stars,
Not sure if this was an arcade conversion, But it was better than the TG16/PCengine versionnot only because of the slightly better graphics and music but the use of the up joystick jump instead of using a button. If you`ve played both, You`ll know what i mean.

There are absolutely tonnes more, But this should do.

Trooper

Off the top of my head...

Moonstone
Settlers
Speedball 2
Civilisation
Robocop 3
Uridium 2
Thunderhawk
Wings of Fury
No Second Prize

And loads more I'm probably forgetting. Classi days man, classic days...

is there a site sumwhere where i can browase screenshots of amiga games or similar?

I think all of these have been mentioned all-ready, but I feel the need to add my two cents anyway.
Whenever I see one of these listing, I focus on games that are unique for that particular system... or If it's clearly the best port that exist on that system.

anyway....

Nuclear War
I started getting into ST-emulation on the GP, because it had a lot of the same games I remember ftrom my Amiga-days.... apparently no Nuclear War though.
To bad... fun, if you like pretty dark humour.
It's a good game for those days when you feel like killing a few billion people... or see a cow being hurled at a city... It's all good.

The Settlers
Helle yeah! The original... and that's not half bad either... Actually the only one in the series I ever played - But I played it a lot.

Ruff 'n' Tumble
Platformer starring a kid with a machine-gun (not actually as psycotic as it sounds). The music is pretty catchy and it's pretty high-paced.

Moonstone
This game is just unique. 4 knights roaming a small map for 4 keys and treasure... Did I mention the unbelievable amount of guts & gore in this game? I'm pretty sure I did!
Gore aside - this is a great game to.

Centerbase
Can hardly recall the details of this. Somesort of buisness-strategic game where you control one of 4 building complexes that are connected to a center-base. You fight dirty by sending robots out to sabotage opponents' buildings and you have to earn power, water & food... and you can make money of the surplus.
I haven't found this for other system and haven't found floppy-images of it.

... and Mortal Kombat 2
I know. That's not unique at all. Neither is it the most impressing version. Actually it has unbearable long loading times, if I recall correctly....
But I just miss the 1-button fighting system the Amiga-version had...
I completly suck at using a unique button for blocking :D

my favorites:

Breathless //Really great FPS. Made me buy a faster processor for my A1200.
Worms - Director's Cut //Best Worms game on any platform!
Extreme Racing //Mode 7 racing game. Like Mario Kart... but better!
Ugh //Stone Age Taxi sevice! Gravity Force-like.
Universe //Sci-fi (point&click) adventure game. Really good graphics.
Superfrog //Great platformer! Super fast!
Alien Breed 3D 2 // Another good FPS. Slow 3D engine tho...
Stunt Car Racer //Race on tracks high up in the sky! 3D.
Stardust //Asteroids on steroids! Really good gfx and music. The "warp" sequences are awesome!
Skidmarks //Good looking and really fun racing game. Top view.
Populous 2 //Strategy game. One of the best. You're GOD!
Settlers //Another strategy game.
Lemmings //Guide your stupid lemmings to the level exit before they jump off a cliff... or get crushed...
James Pond 2 //Good platformer. I played this game a lot!
Indy Heat //Tiny Race Cars! Pit Crew sounds really funny when you run them over! Up to 4 players.
Heimdall //Crazy Viking action/adventure!
Gravity Force //A classic. You really should know about this one. I think there's even a remake for the GP32. Gravity Force 2 (pd/shareware) has 2-player battle mode!
Gobliiins //Really funny series of adventure games! (point&click)
Frontier - Elite 2 //Best space sim/rpg ever... Until Elite 4 arrives (frontier.co.uk)
Flashback //Another World 2. Really good looking and well playing game.
Dragonstone //Action/adventure. Japanese rpg style.
Lotus Turbo Challenge 2 //Behind view racing game. Best in the series.
Jaguar XJ220 //Another behind view racing game. Great music!
Cannon Fodder //Funny mouse controlled shoot 'em up war game with tiny soldiers. "War's never been so much fun!".
Monkey Island 1 and 2 //This is what an adventure game should be like! (point&click)
Pinball Dreams, Pinball Fantasies, Pinball Illusions //You probably know about these already. I Really love the music in all of them!
Benefactor //Platformer/puzzle. Rescue and guide tiny men to the level exit. a bit like lemmings. but as a platformer. By Digital Illusions, creators of Pinball Dreams... Great music by Olof Gustafsson in this one also.
Slam Tilt //This one is like Pinball Illusions 2. Fantastic looking game!
Project X //Side scrolling space shooter. Gradius-like power up system. Great looking!
Turrican 2 //My all time favorite 2D action/platformer. Really great music by Chris Hülsbeck!

Grand Monster Slam
Carrier Command
Mercenary
Shadow of the Beast
Infestation
North & South
Agony
Nitro
Barbarian
Ballistix
World Cup '90 (Genias Version)
Chronoquest 2