The Immortal
Land Stalker
Vector Man 1 & 2
Earthworm Jim
Sonics

Macbeth posted on Oct 21 2005 at 12:40 PM said:
darkman posted on Oct 21 2005 at 04:38 PM said:
Flicky-very addicting!
Are you kidding? That game was awful. The music was annoying as shit; the birds made the most awful noises. Apparantly, the only reason people bought it was because there's a secret to see some bikini-clad person. Whoever masturbates to 16-bit, crappy colour bikini photos of disfigured women ought to love this game.
Sorry for your bad experience with birds. :unsure: If you are having a little trouble with the music and sound, just turn it down. You might find that the game is filled with old school gameplay and fun. This is one of the many games I have on my GP32 using DrMD. :D Besides 16 bit pixelated women and me just don't get along. They are a bit too cold and unfeeling. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just discovered this yesterday and played it all of my ~3 hours in the train to and from work....
Wonderboy 6 (monsterworld 4 i think) is truely a notable game for Genesis. It's a japanese release, but it can easily be translated through patching.

It's not as fast-paced as the other Wonderboy in monsterland games - But it does come of as more of an epic game, than just another action platformer... You know with save-points and all.

Also wonderboy is actually a girl in this one :blink:
I figure the original titel of the series doesn't tranlate entirely into "wonderboy", but most likely into something a bit more genderless like "wonderkid" ;)

Totally agree on Wonderboy 6 / Monsterworld 4 - that game has some really great anime graphics for its time. I love the animations of the the little sidekick thing. :D

Since you’re keeping score add my vote for Herzog Zwei. If you haven't played this fire it up and give it a try. Google Herzog Zwei for instructions and overview. This is the best and most underrated war/strategy game of all time. Beating up on the computer once you have mastered the logic/control is very entertaining, and playing against a human opponent is pure war gaming excellence.

i am sure i have said it all over the place on this board in the past, but right-on for herzog. MAN I wish they would do some sort of update to that game on the DS... that would R - O - C - K

What about Soleil though?
That was a huge kick in the ass for the snes zelda, as its´s graphics are way more superior and the game play is awesome too.

Also I like to play dynabrothers alot. It´s just those cute little dinosaurs... damn I love that game, even in japanese.

The two I play often are:

Bubsy - A cute fun platformer with a bobcat and wool stealing aliens
Psycho Pinball - Er, the title says it all :)

Back