Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers

• He-Man

• Total voters

E

extremegamer

Was bored at work and got to thinking about it. Voltron all the way.

There is already a Thundercats game on the Atari ST.
EDIT: Oops, sorry, didn't see you meant GC, XBOX, PS2

I voted for Transformers.

what would be really kool would be a ghostbusters game... they really should air the old cartoons... they rocked! so did the movies! *feels a retro rush* but any of those above would be kool :D except voltron as I've never heard of it... is it a non-UK show? or did I just miss out on something when I was little? :(

son of a b**ch, i forgot The real ghostbusters. HOW COULD I THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST OLD CARTOONS EVER

Xafier, you have to check out Voltron, with the lions, not the one with the tanks, it rocks.

hehe okies man, I'll try and grab some off dchub when I go on another mass download spree :D but yeah ghostbusters proper kicked ass... I got a NES game for it SOMEWHERE... in my NES roms, its pretty funky... but maybe I might try and make a game of my own for a laugh? I dunno if my skills are upto it yet though :(

The original Ghostbusters cartoon is being shown again on Fox kids in the UK. They rock just as much as they used to! :D

I voted Voltron because everything else needs to stay a cartoon. Voltron is probably the only 80's cartoon that I remember that would make a perfect game. I don't think He-Man would be good becuase of all of its homoerotic themes.

Back