Best Sms Emulator?

yalborap

Website
www.geocities.com
So, my question is simple. I wish to play Sega Master System games. What is the best emulator currently available to accomplish this task? Thanks in advance.

AlexKidd2X.

(The name really looks like a port of the game, not an emu)

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 27 2006 at 11:36 AM said:
use drmdx. its megadrive, Game gear, and sms all in one!
Acutally Reesy admitted that DrMDx was more megadrive focused and that AlexKidd is better for SMS/GG. (Don't ask me to look up where, because I'm not going to.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yono posted on Jul 27 2006 at 06:38 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 27 2006 at 11:36 AM said:
use drmdx. its megadrive, Game gear, and sms all in one!
Acutally Reesy admitted that DrMDx was more megadrive focused and that AlexKidd is better for SMS/GG. (Don't ask me to look up where, because I'm not going to.)

yea I can confirm him saying that

Yeah I can confirm that too :) They are just as fast as each other but AlexKidd is way more compatible.

Reesy posted on Jul 27 2006 at 03:02 PM said:
Yeah I can confirm that too :) They are just as fast as each other but AlexKidd is way more compatible.
well all I need is to play wonderboy :D

(btw, Im getting a job very soon, expect another donation as promised :) )

Reesy posted on Jul 27 2006 at 07:02 PM said:

I kind of liked your SMS and GG emus better as they are already in DrMD anyway and they are fast at a low clock speed so it saves batteries. I deleted Alexkidd awhile ago.

Hopefully someday the small bugs can be found, your SMS/GG emus are still very good.

None of them can play Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion (Game Gear). This makes me very, very sad :(

I thought there was a genesis version of that....Oh well. To AlexKidd2X I go!

Also, I really need a bigger SD card. 1 gig is not enough for movies AND homebrew in any large amount.

yalborap posted on Jul 27 2006 at 08:46 PM said:
I thought there was a genesis version of that....Oh well.

I know, I want to play the GG version ... very sentimental reasons. :p

TelcoLou posted on Jul 27 2006 at 10:07 PM said:
None of them can play Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion (Game Gear). This makes me very, very sad :(
I know it isn't the GameGear version (the one you really like), but what about playing the Megadrive version of the same name - surely the graphics are better, yes?

Back