Bhole Pc Emu?

Bhole is the only DOS emulator which could "technically" be ported,so there is no point in considering any of the others unless you know htat hey might be possible....

Hmmmmmmmm.... DOS EMU.
:blink:

And you should not have posted it here, because it's illegal.

And it's stupid to post in such an old thread... I thought there was actually some news of Bhole... Bad user!

Jarska333 posted on Oct 3 2006 at 10:01 AM said:

And it's stupid to post in such an old thread... I thought there was actually some news of Bhole... Bad user!

It was a bot ;)

Last edited:
So whatever happened to this bhole emulator, and how come it's in the GP2X forum, when it was requested for the GP32 2 years ago? :p

EvilDragon posted on Oct 9 2006 at 08:40 PM said:
Jarska333 posted on Oct 3 2006 at 10:01 AM said:

It was a bot ;)

Yah, there's been an influx of those lately... :huh:

I fear we'll see the rise of Skynet in our (short) lifetimes... :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently bhole is dead :(

On the plus side it compiles ok but I haven't found any games that run. I haven't got any of the games it says it runs.

Few points
  1. It's command line only
  2. You have to recompile it to change the configuration to get it to run different games
edit: Got Duke Nukem 1 (shareware) - doesn't crash but screen is corrupted - I've have a fiddle with the compile options

toxibunny posted on Dec 9 2004 at 10:04 PM said:
i've got either a 286 or a 386 (20MHZ/2MB RAM, if I remember rightly) in my bedroom, and it plays filled-3d elite very nicely...

*some* sort of PC emulator would be nice on GP32.

a 486 with 16mb ram could run System Shock, and that would be the only game i'd be interested in playing on a gp2x (under a PC emulator), but the problem is, its a VERY complex game... far too many controls for any sort of gaming on the gp2x. (movement, the gui, switching the firmware on and off, etc etc). it'd really be a pain to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back