Blimey! Brilliant Idea Hits Me On Head!

MY point exactly dear boy, Pandora power, power to work, power to use and power to play (to paraphrase a certain manufacturer) that would make it the PPPPPC, ultra green low power low cost desktop system, silent video/media server for the lounge, stick a 1TB usb hd on it and you could leave it running 24/7 as a file/media server for the home at that low power consumption, cool, I want one :)

Beagle and Pandora really aren't in the same league. Beagle is meant more as a software development board for hobbyists, students, etc. The same software should run on both, but Beagle doesn't have a battery, touchscreen LCD, gaming controls, case, etc. that make up the Pandora.

Now, if I can manage to get enough of these made I think they'd be useful dev platforms, but I just didn't want people to have the wrong impression.

Beagle is still in "stealth" mode, but the website got more hits from this posting than from any other information shared about it so far. I love the developer enthusiasm around the Pandora!

jens.l said:
The Manual is also realy great, will we see the same for the OpenPandora ?
133 page user manual? No, probably not. Who has time to write out a manual of that depth that hardly anybody will read? Between these forums and the wiki, just about all the information that is known about Pandora will be available for your searching pleasure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard anything about when the Beagle Board is likely to go on sale? There seems to be very little traffic on their mailing list, and nothing about when they expect to ship...

Back