Blingo Version 1.1 Released

ruckage

Certified Guru
Hi everyone. An update to Blingo has been added to the archive, you can find it here

Changes:

I've added a pause feature as it was requested by several people.
7 new skins bringing the total to 17 now.
If random skin is picked it stays picked between games.
Compressed the graphics FPG so the file size is a little smaller.

blingopaused3pl.jpg

Tomorrow I'll post a link to a simple homepage I'm setting up for accepting donations as a few people asked where to donate to. Any donation would be really appreciated as I would like to buy cosmigo pro-motion for making the sprites for some of my next projects but I don't have any money at the moment :(

If you're so thrilled with Blingo that you can't wait to send me a donation ;) you can send them through paypal to this email address ruckage@googlemail.com

Great and fun game with realy good commercial graphics and now with pause to have time to go to WC ^^

Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate the feedback.

I've set up a basic homepage now for accepting donations. Everybody that does make a donation will have an adopted pixel monkey featured on the main page with your name/username or any other message, and a link to your website as a thankyou.

Thanks to GunPei2X for making the first donation and adopting David.
Click here to be taken to my page and see little David.

I also plan to feature info about future projects there as well when I have the time.

Looking better than ever, although I think the auto timeout when no more numbers can be removed makes it easier to know when there are numbers that can still be removed (does that makes sense?).

Also one bug, sorry :-( you can pause the high-screen page which then causes the cursor to be displayed.

Still one great looking piece of software though!

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Looking better than ever, although I think the auto timeout when no more numbers can be removed makes it easier to know when there are numbers that can still be removed (does that makes sense?).

Also one bug, sorry :-( you can pause the high-screen page which then causes the cursor to be displayed.

Still one great looking piece of software though!
The auto timeout is the same as in the original version and I put it in as it can get very tedious waiting for the timer to run out if you have no numbers to match, could of made it manual I suppose but I kind of like the fact that it helps you out in this way (also causes a bit of a panic when you think you've matched everything and then you notice the timer still ticking away in the corner waiting for you to find that last number :p )
I'll look into that bug and get it fixed (no sure when though)

Thanks for the update Ruckage! The ability to pause now is fantastic and I like the modified spinning music. :) cheers

Glad you like it but not sure what you mean by 'modified spinning music' as I' haven't changed any of the sounds in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back