Blingo

purple_goat

Website
purplegoat25.deviantart.com
i didnt see any reviews of this so i did a short one:

blingo is homebrew by ruckage (download:here)

basically you spin the wheel and try to match as many #s as you can to get blingo
easy right? well yes, it is.... but its great fun for a short while!

pros:
once you get a grip its loads of fun (very very addicting)
multiple skins
pro look
nice sound effects
easy controls

cons:
after a couple hours of play it gets BORING (but thats a while)
no chioce for music
could be more complex
but the biggest thing is: no story mode of any knid

overall:
definetly worth a dl. raises the bar for homebrew (looking foward to slick :) )

8.5/10
thanks ruckage

EDIT: i forget to rag about the lack of pause, but ruckage fixed it first!!:p

Thanks for taking the time to do this, I appreciate it - especially as you gave me a good score :D .

I like this game, too, I wouldn't give it that many points but it is highly addictive (just one more round, just one more round) and was one of the first games I tried.

Does the game always complete when you finish the current card, or is it based purely on 20 spins?

Would be nice if you complete a card in 20 spins or less that you get an option to start a new card with 20 more spins, to see if you can accumulate a massive score.

Top game though, nice production values, very polished, simple, and VERY addictive.

Does the game always complete when you finish the current card, or is it based purely on 20 spins?

Would be nice if you complete a card in 20 spins or less that you get an option to start a new card with 20 more spins, to see if you can accumulate a massive score.

Top game though, nice production values, very polished, simple, and VERY addictive.
yessir i just have not sure how many points but it starts with 40...and then has a bunch of 0s :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back