music
pro look
addicting
edit: 3 control schemes!!

cons:
total mini game feel
only 1 (bad) control scheme

verdict:
fun, but alex. should have just made it an unlockable mini game in slick (which I'm super excited about :D )

(edit from 8)
8.5/10

Well, I improved the control scheme, it now allows for both L & R and joystick control in addition to A & B. The shoulder triggers work incredibly well, it feels very intuitive to control the ball with them.

Here's the update post.

It should also be noted that the music was made by Tympanic Productions. Multi kindly allowed me to use his track Malaria, as well as several others which are found in Airplyr. Speaking of Airplyr, I'll have a cool update for it soon.

Thanks for the review purple_goat :)

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! i just downloaded the new version of downfall and realized that updates are supposed to change things for the better!! brilliant :lol: !!

EDIT: thanks for the airplyr update!!

Sorry for the bump but I saw no reason to create a new thread.

Me and my friends love this game and the current highscore is 162032, however I have just one question... Is there a colour past dark red and if so what is it?

No, dark red is the max. I was thinking about updating the game with more colours and some minor improvements, I hope to get to it during the winter holidays. I'm glad you and your friends enjoy it :)

Back