Release Bournal - Anyone Want It?

grahamr

Hi,
I have produced a pnd for the 'bournal' program. I was wondering if anyone is interested in it?

It is a little program that allows you to write sort of diary entries and then it encrypts them so noone else can read it (uses Rijndael algorythm - ccrypt). It is a simple program and quite primitive from a UI point of view, it uses the command shell (nano) to make entries. Despite this, I like it and find it useful. You can download the pnd file HERE

Might it be worth putting into the main repos? or am i the only person that actually wants to use it...

Good stuff!

I agree with sebt3 - this does seem like one for the News Zone. If you want this moved and/or retitled, just say the word. :)

IT takes little effort to get it up onto the dl.openhandhelds and app-store, so why not? Let future users decide if they want it or not :) (ie: Considering that most users are future users at this point ;)

jeff

yay, another person compiling pnds! one of these days I want learn how too. :)

Don't think I'd use this but thanks anyways, keep em coming :D

WombleGoneBad said:
Hi,
I have produced a pnd for the 'bournal' program. I was wondering if anyone is interested in it?

It is a little program that allows you to write sort of diary entries and then it encrypts them so noone else can read it (uses Rijndael algorythm - ccrypt). It is a simple program and quite primitive from a UI point of view, it uses the command shell (nano) to make entries. Despite this, I like it and find it useful. You can download the pnd file HERE

Might it be worth putting into the main repos? or am i the only person that actually wants to use it...

Can settings be changed to use vim?

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
skeezix said:
so why not? Let future users decide if they want it or not :) (ie: Considering that most users are future users at this point ;)
Good point.
I have put it on openhandhelds (though it doesn't accept my screenshot for some reason). I will put it in the appstore too (if im judged worthy of upload rights).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back