Breaking an old habbit

S

scoobydoo

OK here it goes then:

Since I have owned my Pandoras, I have never used either one as a card reader. Yes you read this correctly.. NEVER. :mellow:

I have always inserted my sd card into my imac's sd card slot to download whatever I desire. This is habitual with me.

With that said, here are my perhaps preposterous questions :

Should there be any conflictions using my Pandora as a card reader via my imac w/osx unix? Firewire >usb port. Is windows more stable?

Secondly, could this be achieved via bluetooth communication?

Another question I have is, how many and/or how many times users out there insert/reinsert their sd cards? Or do they prefer using the Pandy via the pnd web site or wired to the computer, as previously mentioned?

My phobia is that after numerous times of inserting and removing the slots will break?

My reasoning is that if one was to buy 2 32gb sd cards, then one would never have to remove them? Unless of course the 64gb space ran out :eek: .

I have multiple cards 4,8, and 16 gb organized with various emulators/roms/apps I use. So I am in-out-in-out perhaps 3-5x a day. :p .

Cheers,

Scooby.

Last edited:
SD spring breaking isn't unheard of. 32gb cards can go between $33-$45 easily. and pandora is designed nicely do be able to download from the pandora itself, unless youre doing 700mb psx roms(BAD!), but as far as apps and homebrew games, all this should be done on pandora

SD spring breaking isn't unheard of. 32gb cards can go between $33-$45 easily. and pandora is designed nicely do be able to download from the pandora itself, unless youre doing 700mb psx roms(BAD!), but as far as apps and homebrew games, all this should be done on pandora
Many thanks to you DaMummy. It works like a breeze!! Just plugged in and put in mass storage mode.

I was worried about nothing :D .

Cheers.

Back