Breaking News: Pyra is still a bad name.. more like pyHA

This Crazy Aussie Bloke:
Aha!  You should have said that in the first place.  :)   You can't just refer to a crazy Aussie bloke without being more specific and expect us to know who you're talking about,  after all, there's rather a lot of us about. ;)

- Neelix

That's why I capitalised his name.

Not just any old crazy Aussie bloke

The one who actually gets parcels addressed to "That Crazy Aussie Bloke"

http://youtu.be/A6hv5jZUwtc?t=3m59s

ah, the lengths I go to to explain a not-very-good joke ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mzmqlctivM1r0eu7ko1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been away for a spell and have no clue what is going on here.

Is this a hoax,a pipe dream,propaganda or something actually in development? 

I don't get it all. :huh:

I've been away for a spell and have no clue what is going on here.

I don't get it all. :huh:
You didn't have much faith in ED, as it seems. ;)

Yep, craigless Pandora2 is coming, we just do not know when.

As others have said, EvilDragon is working on something, but don't get too excited or worried about your Pandora being "obsolete". It's still going to be at least a year or two away, and honestly may not happen at all if he can't get the money together to do it properly. ED doesn't want to repeat the mistakes that Craig made, and one of those corrections may be realizing when he's way in over his head. I hope he can do it, I have faith, but you know, gotta keep one foot in reality.

You dont beliefe in Two Months ??

Whats your Ordernumber ??

I think i would get me every month until release one Dreamcast Game, so i m ready when the Pyra is on the way to me..

I'll give you an other hint: 2 Weaks

FOSDEM

I would advise you to get at least a little exited.

As others have said, EvilDragon is working on something, but don't get too excited or worried about your Pandora being "obsolete". It's still going to be at least a year or two away, and honestly may not happen at all if he can't get the money together to do it properly. ED doesn't want to repeat the mistakes that Craig made, and one of those corrections may be realizing when he's way in over his head. I hope he can do it, I have faith, but you know, gotta keep one foot in reality.
It looks like some things have become much more concrete over the past few months though. So I'm not sure about the "at least a year or two away". If all goes well, I think the Pyra will be for sale in 2015.

It's a very good thing though that ED is not making any statement about timing before he knows for sure that he can meet the deadline. Unrealistic expectations and rushing only cause problems.

Back