Burning Ogg With Nero6

Quiest

I like turtles!
Hi!

Does anyone know how I can burn ogg files as audio cd with Nero6?

I got a plug-in und put it in the /ahead/nero/ folder and in the ahead/shared/audioplugins/ folder, but Nero still gives me an error message...

If there is no way to burn it, can anyone recommend a good way to encode (lots of) ogg files into mp3 (with as less quality lost as possible)?

Thanks!

Quiest posted on Jul 12 2005 at 07:56 AM said:
Hi!

Does anyone know how I can burn ogg files as audio cd with Nero6?

I got a plug-in und put it in the /ahead/nero/ folder and in the ahead/shared/audioplugins/ folder, but Nero still gives me an error message...

If there is no way to burn it, can anyone recommend a good way to encode (lots of) ogg files into mp3 (with as less quality lost as possible)?

Thanks!

You just need to put the plugin at the cottect place.

For Nero version 6, unzip the plugin DLL into "\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\AudioPlugins" directory.

I dont know why Nero dosent support OGG.

in any case, try this one: http://neroplugins.cd-rw.org/

click on "OGG"

cheers!
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quiest posted on Jul 12 2005 at 03:10 PM said:
I have that plug-in, thanks!

Np...

have you tried on that folder I told you?

I also have a plugin that came with my Nero StartSmart (which sucks - the nero). If you want to have a try... it plugins are under that fold I told you.

Cheers

Nope does not work. Any idea what to do?
I keep getting the not supported format error... stupid stuff.

I just extracted all the radio stations out of GTA:SA, and the prog that does this encodes them as ogg... I just want to listen to some radio stations in my car :(

Quiest posted on Jul 12 2005 at 08:16 PM said:
Nope does not work. Any idea what to do?
I keep getting the not supported format error... stupid stuff.

I just extracted all the radio stations out of GTA:SA, and the prog that does this encodes them as ogg... I just want to listen to some radio stations in my car :(

send me a mail...

I will send you my ogg.dll

cheers!

timmy.jf [AT] gmail [DOT] com

Arg, I`m so stupid, I just didn`t notice that it goes to the common files directory, I just saw /Ahead/AudioPlugins and thought it gouse there :D

Okay, thanks alot, it works now.

Quiest posted on Jul 13 2005 at 05:16 AM said:
Arg, I`m so stupid, I just didn`t notice that it goes to the common files directory, I just saw /Ahead/AudioPlugins and thought it gouse there :D

Okay, thanks alot, it works now.

:D

no problem pal! it happens

cheers

Back