Buy a Pandora at the release Date

taichi1082

Still Fresh
Website
youtube.com
Well, i planned to buy a Pandora Handheld at the release day, because at the moment i can't afford one.
Now, while there are just as many pandoras as preorders... Is it impossible to buy a pandora at the release date without preordering?

Sry 4 bad english, i'm german

No you have till sunday, if you dont buy before then, you will have to wait for the second batch in 2009

Don't worry about hitting up the second batch if you can't get the first one... I recall reading somewhere that it is possible the production line will be going nonstop once it begins (this monday?) Its not like the second batch will be deep into 2009, I imagine late Winter of '09 at the latest, assuming no major hardware revisions are required.

gilrad said:
Don't worry about hitting up the second batch if you can't get the first one... I recall reading somewhere that it is possible the production line will be going nonstop once it begins (this monday?) Its not like the second batch will be deep into 2009, I imagine late Winter of '09 at the latest, assuming no major hardware revisions are required.

It'd be cool if Craig could give us a confirmation of late, middle or early 2009.

Back