Buy Pandora

El-Pandoro

Still Fresh
Hello fellows,

I checked out the website but I couldn't find any information on where and when to buy the Pandora. Maybe I missed something? If already checked out ebay, the result: Nothing. I'm from Germany and I really want to buy a Pandora as soon as possible, that piece of technique is just impressive.

Useful suggestions anyone? :pandora1: :unsure:

Regards, El-Pandoro

not possible, at the moment. pre orders are over, they wont be taken again until late december (acc. to god ginrai)
also wrong forum.

El-Pandoro said:
Hello fellows,

I checked out the website but I couldn't find any information on where and when to buy the Pandora. Maybe I missed something? If already checked out ebay, the result: Nothing. I'm from Germany and I really want to buy a Pandora as soon as possible, that piece of technique is just impressive.

Regards, El-Pandoro
There was a big preorder last month for those willing to pay up front and wait at least two months. The preorderers will receive their Pandoras at the end of november/beginning of december if everything goes well. The production cost is (at least partially) funded by the preorders. Maybe after the first batch is out, you will find some on ebay, however they might cost more than 250€.

BTW: "Technique" kannst du in dem Kontext nicht verweden. Bei "technique" handelt es sich um eine Art und Weise, etwas zu tun, etwa eine Maltechnik, Kampftechnik, Massagetechnik etc. "piece of technology" wäre hier zutreffend.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can buy my pre-order off me for £1000.00 (+P & P(GBP)) if you want and I will just have to wait until the next batch :)

I am always happy to help :)

El-Pandoro said:
Hello fellows,

Regards, El-Pandoro
Hallo :)
You can get the Pandora here:
http://www.gp2x.de/shop/index.php
(from the second batch that is)

Might be a typo but did anyone notice that the date expected on the 1st and 2nd batches of Pandoras on that site are 01/30/2009

fade said:
Might be a typo but did anyone notice that the date expected on the 1st and 2nd batches of Pandoras on that site are 01/30/2009
Yes and the first batch link is dead.

Edit:
ED:
Kein Tippfehler - sondern ein oscommerce-Bug
Die 1. Lieferung sollte da gar nicht mehr erscheinen, die ist deaktiviert

I didn't see all the other posts because for whatever reason they are shown differently now o_O.... I will try to figure out if I did this or if it was the forum admin.
Basically this post is useless...

EDIT: I logged out and it was the same. What is happening to the forum?

adamorjames said:
I didn't see all the other posts because for whatever reason they are shown differently now o_O.... I will try to figure out if I did this or if it was the forum admin.
Basically this post is useless...

EDIT: I logged out and it was the same. What is happening to the forum?
Did you by chance visit a thread from a Google link at any stage? For some reason that changes the display mode of the forum. Go to the top right, drop down the Options menu and select standard view.

yeah, the way google refers makes the view go into 'nested' mode where you have to click to see each post

Fishbong said:
El-Pandoro said:
Hello fellows,

Regards, El-Pandoro
There was a big preorder last month for those willing to pay up front and wait at least two months. The preorderers will receive their Pandoras at the end of november/beginning of december if everything goes well. The production cost is (at least partially) funded by the preorders. Maybe after the first batch is out, you will find some on ebay, however they might cost more than 250€.

BTW: "Technique" kannst du in dem Kontext nicht verweden. Bei "technique" handelt es sich um eine Art und Weise, etwas zu tun, etwa eine Maltechnik, Kampftechnik, Massagetechnik etc. "piece of technology" wäre hier zutreffend.

Auch, Technique kann man wirklich auf Englisch verwenden , aber besser waere wenn er (oder sie...) "Technique" geschrieben hat, als du selbst eigentlich geschrieben hast!!! So... 'that piece of "technique" is just ....'!

Oder...?

(Ich vermisse Deutschland. Danke fuer die Gelegenheit, mein Deutsch zu ueben.)

Kyosys said:
Wenn du dein deutsch üben willst, komm doch ins deutsche forum http://forum.gp2x.de

Danke, ich sollte das tun. Vieleicht kann ich da nur lesen, und wenn ich mehr Mut habe kann ich was schreiben...!

Ich sehe euch alle da!
:)

lubidog said:
Auch, Technique kann man wirklich auf Englisch verwenden , aber besser waere wenn er (oder sie...) "Technique" geschrieben hat, als du selbst eigentlich geschrieben hast!!! So... 'that piece of "technique" is just ....'!

Oder...?
Ich habe keine Ahnung, was du damit sagen willst. :huh:

dosteridge said:
You can buy my pre-order off me for £1000.00 (+P & P(GBP)) if you want and I will just have to wait until the next batch :)

I am always happy to help :)
No, buy mine for $800.

There are speculation that the second preorder will be sometimes in decemeber, or in early 2009. But that the second batch will not actaully shipped by March. But this is just from what I've read. Hopefully it would be sooner though because it seem this thing gets a little more demands than anticipated.

Back