Pandora Warranty & Shopping Information Request

_VWV_ said:
4-5 :pandora1: are going to Russia.. Count me in! :) To be serious I really hope mail delivery will be an option for Russia and if it's not I guess I'll have to ask my English friends for a help. I guess there will be no difference either to pay English VAT and have the unit shipped for free or to pay for shipping.
They'll definitely ship to Russia (though technically it is part of Asia). Craig said that pre-orders would probably be limited to two per person. However, in a situation like yours where there is no local distributor, maybe he could make an exception. It's definitely something you want to work out with him in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip said:
They'll definitely ship to Russia (though technically it is part of Asia). Craig said that pre-orders would probably be limited to two per person. However, in a situation like yours where there is no local distributor, maybe he could make an exception. It's definitely something you want to work out with him in advance.

Err. Saint-Petersburg as many other small, insignificant and hard-to-find god-forsaken holes are situated to the west from Urals, thus can be considered as cities of Europe, can't they?

_VWV_ said:
Err. Saint-Petersburg as many other small, insignificant and hard-to-find god-forsaken holes are situated to the west from Urals, thus can be considered as cities of Europe, can't they?

Lol, sorry, I know. I was making a joke that, in retrospect, I realize only I would get.

I once had a long drunken argument with a guy who insisted that Russia was an Asian country, even if part of it was in Europe. It's sort of a running joke among that group of friends.

Chip said:

Ok, thanks for the link. I'll definately email Craig when release date will be soon enough. (I guess there will be something like "We will be taking preorders in two weeks" or so.)

Plus the numbers are not final. But I'll order 2 with no doubt. I'll work out the final number to that magic date xD

Nova-Scotian Acadian semi-frenchy myself.

I bought my GP2X from Craig's site a few years ago without hassle so I assume I won't have a problem ordering a Pandora either. Though hopefully he'll allow me to pick what kind of power adapter to buy so I won't have to buy an American standard one ;)

realyst said:

I bought my GP2X from Craig's site a few years ago without hassle so I assume I won't have a problem ordering a Pandora either. Though hopefully he'll allow me to pick what kind of power adapter to buy so I won't have to buy an American standard one ;)
it can charge using USB, or AC power. and will include an AC adaptor. read here

though im not sure how they plan on distributing the AC adaptors... maybe include 1 AC adapter with different fittings for all the different AC-wall plugs we have on our planet? or perhaps selling different boxed versions for different regions with the respective AC adapter included.

i think the multi fitting AC adapter is the likely choice for them.

impreziv said:
realyst said:

though im not sure how they plan on distributing the AC adaptors... maybe include 1 AC adapter with different fittings for all the different AC-wall plugs we have on our planet? or perhaps selling different boxed versions for different regions with the respective AC adapter included.

Or maybe they don't put the AC adaptor in the box and it is up to the distributor to ship the right adapter along with the box.

-God Ginrai

impreziv said:

In that case I'll probably just plug it into my powered hub. I do that already for my Razr and Abacus :)

Back