Buying A Caanoo

fishybawb

Hired Geek
Website
Visit site
Hola,

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but where would the best place be to buy from for a gentleman in the UK? Play Asia?

Cheers :)

I was looking at play-asia.com myself, they have it $149.90 (about £95), with some good shipping that'll arrive quickly.
http://www.play-asia...49-en-84-k.html
There's also plenty of play-asia coupons floating around out there.

There's also Gameseek.co.uk, but they have it £119.97, although it's UK based so it might have a good free shipping rate?
http://www.gameseek....e-System--Black
Although they estimate its release for the 27th of August, but I've heard it's more like the 16th.

In either case it'll be good to go as far as checking out the Caanoo from either site, and finding out which of the two ends up being cheaper, or with better shipping.

Cool, hadn't heard of Gameseek before, so thanks for that :)

Yeah, Play Asia's probably looking best price wise, and I haven't had any problems with deliveries from them before.

Only problem might be a nice big chunky import tax from our beloved government. I got stuck with a £18 fee to pay when GPH sent me my review unit.

Nova said:
Only problem might be a nice big chunky import tax from our beloved government. I got stuck with a £18 fee to pay when GPH sent me my review unit.
i ordered from gameseekers great customer service karl will look after you i have the white one on preorder from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
Of which probably half was the courier ripping you off.

Orkie said:
Nova said:
Of which probably half was the courier ripping you off.

Actually, yeah I think you're right.

Back