Buying a Open Pandora.

Gune

Still Fresh
Hello everyone!

Im guessing you get this alot but since i have tried both Ebay, IRC and numerous other sites i figured i'd try here too.

Im looking to buy a Pandora so i was wondering if anyone here on the forums were selling theirs?

If that is the case please contact me at Stefan.per.larsson@live.se

No flaming please.

Stefan.

Hm, just today somebody took interest in my Pandora, then you join on the same day, an hour later. Today, did you eat at a restaurant called Qdoba in New York City, 40th Street and 3rd Avenue?

EDIT: .se e-mail. Now I think it's just a coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to sell mine for 450 USD contact me on:

AIM: TbMagusFurry

Wow! Thanks for all the replies, ive contacted alot of sellers now and im trying to get one in good condition as cheap as possible.

I can pay with Paypal and im looking to buy one this week.

Oh and one other thing. Does anyone know what shipping to Sweden from the States whould cost? I couldnt quite find a calculator for this.

It only calculated shipping time:

Special thanks to the guy from the staff who looked up some threads, really nice!

Stefan Larsson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyler: I added your skype, mine is Guneprogramming.

Corey: I mailed ya=)

Bought a Pandora from laer899, just awaiting the shipping info now. Life is good=D

Will do!

I got a little nervous seeing as i paid for something without contract and all but 2 hours after payment i got the shipping info and it should be here in 6-10 business days:)

Stefan Larsson.

Back