Sending Money To Pandora Team And Buying Memory Cards

NeoG

Hello.
I am from Spain,and one of the first to order a Pandora, I also wanted to buy a 16/32 sdhc memory card and wanted to send the money funds to the Pandora team, but of course its a lot of money to do it all in the same day, plus I really wanted to order my Pandora fast just in case.
My worry is that there is no longer the link for me to buy a memory card or send them money so I want to ask
the Pandora team if in their web page they can leave a permanent link were people can send them the funds for developing software and also I prefer to buy them the memory card, than buying it to someone else, I guess they earn something from selling them.
Thanks alot for everything, keep up the good work, and send me my :pandora1: as soon as possible. :D
Thanks. ;)

Ps. I know you are working on psx emulators etc..., but please dont forget the more simple ones like super nintendo, neo geo aes etc. I would love to finally have good full speed emulators specially for those two systems. Also if possible with some filters so they look good in the high resolution screen. :)

Other posts in this forum have said that if you reply to the confirmation email you got when you preordered, you can add extra items (case, tv cable, sd cards, etc) to your order - they'll use the same billing details that you preordered with, and amend your order.

Hi NeoG

Welcome to the forums by the way, make yourself comfortable. :)

I wondered why they took down the Dev fund too... Maybe that should always be up for those of us wanting to donate later on.

Also if you want to make any changes to your order just send an email to

openpandorasales@gmail.com

quoting your order number and they'll make any changes and take any extra owed. ;)

Thanks guys for your help, and for welcoming me to the forums.
Just like you sugested, I will send them a email telling them that I want a memory card and a dev fund.

Joa, I also think that they should always have the donations fund in their web page, because I personally would donate money a couple of times during the year if I see that they are working well with the emulators and porting games/programs to :pandora1: .

Thanks again for everything. ;)

GBAx.com is the same company, so ordering from them will get you the same results

Yesturday I send them an email talling them that I wanted a 16 or 32 gb memory card, and I also wanted to donate a dev fund. I also send them the number of my pandora order.

I just recieved an email from them that says:
Please forward your permission for me to debit your card and I can add these items to your order.

I dont know exactly what I have to do now, and I dont know how to give them permission, or if its safe to do it this way.

Ive always used paypal for my online shopping and the Pandora is the first item I bought using credit card.

Could someone help me out and explain exactly what to do and if its safe.
If its not safe than Ill just buy the memory card somewere else and send the dev fund when its available in the pandora web page.

Thanks.

Ps. Any sugestions about what storage capacity I should buy. 16 or 32 gb sdhc.

I would recommend 32gb but right now its a bit expensive. For now i would stick with 16gb

Hi NeoG,

Rest assure it's totally safe if you emailed the email address in the previous post. you don't need to give any details to them again.

by permission they mean respond to the email saying telling them it's okay. :)

Thanks guys for your help and advice.
About the memory cards, I would like to buy a 32 gb memroy card , but since they are very expensive I think I will probably get a 16 gb.
Thanks again joa for your help explaining that I only have to give them permission through an email and they will take the money from my acount and send me the memory card with the pandora. ;)

Back