How Long Does It Take The Pandora Team To Respond To E-mails?

Ranma13

A little over 2 weeks ago, I sent a money order for my pre-order, but I haven't heard anything from the Pandora team confirming that they received it. 3 days ago, I fired off an e-mail to the Pandora Team asking about the status of my pre-order, but I still haven't received a reply. I was wondering how long it usually takes the Pandora Team to respond to e-mails?

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally less than that. Perhaps an over zealous spam filter has eaten your email? Try sending it from a different account if possible, or give them a ring if you are concerned.

Depends on whom you sent it ;)

There's craigs' shop (gbax.com) and my shop (gp2x.de)
I had very little time during the last days, so I had to catch up with the received money and eMails...

Last edited:
I always sent to the Pandora Orders e-mail address (openpandoraorders@gmail.com) and always got a reply within 24 hours. If it's regarding an order you should try it.

My payment was sent about 2 weeks ago as well, and all I've received by e-mail was "bear with us, we're swamped, and we have to wait for paper receipts of the wire transfers for some transactions."

So I'm sitting tight. I have faith.

Thanks for the info guys. I sent it to openpandorasales@gmail.com, specifically to Jacquelyn. I guess I'm just really worried because I've never sent a mail order before and the post office guy was rushing me because there was a long line, despite me still having questions about it. He even had me change out the envelope twice because he kept messing up which one he had to use to send it.

one day. I e-mailed them at openpandorasales@gmail.com at least 5 times and all replies came within one day :D

if you have a gmail account and their address in your contacts, they are normally available for a live chat... that's what I did anyway...

Rick

It took 2 and a half weeks for my money order to make it from mid-US to the UK so give it another week.
Generally I've gotten a reply from the customer service gals in about 1 business day (no weekend responses), they're very friendly and helpful.

Well, I didn't receive a reply to my first e-mail so I sent them another one a few days ago, and still no response =/. I'm starting to think they're ignoring me...

try a different email account. Your ISP may be blocking their messages as spam for some reason.

You can't get a faster reply if you chat to them through gmail, using the nifty little google chat thing in your browser :) works a charm. They have to be online as well though, of course, but it tells you if they are or not. Which is also brilliant :)

Back