Contacting Pandora sales

Mido

Still Fresh
Unfortunately I am in money troubles and urgently need a refund for my Pandora pre-order. I've tried contacting the Pandora sales team but two e-mails and almost three weeks later still no reply.

What is the best method for contacting the pandora sales team and how long should I be expected to wait ?

Thanks

Which sales team - UK, US or DE?

If it's UK I think they're a little swamped at the moment, but that said a reply shouldn't normally take three weeks. Maybe your first email got missed/lost? When did you send the second?

The volume of emails they get can be a problem. Some sender addresses seem to have trouble with their spam filter too. Ordinarily I'd say try sending from another email address, but in this case you should just call them: 0191 243 2253

I've also had trouble contacting the UK team. I've been wanting to add extra items to my order, been waiting for them to give me their Paypal details.

The volume of emails they get can be a problem. Some sender addresses seem to have trouble with their spam filter too. Ordinarily I'd say try sending from another email address, but in this case you should just call them: 0191 243 2253

I guess I'll have to give them a call then.

Thanks

Back