How Long Did It Take

Figbash

Still Fresh
Hi! I'm just wondering how long it took you all to get your Pandoras. I got an email about 21 days ago, and I still haven't received mine :/ I live in Salt Lake City, UT. Should I be worried?

I live in Charleston, WV. It took mine 9 days from email to door, and my package got inspected by US Customs. So, take that info for what it's worth.

Did you get a tracking number? What type of delivery did you choose? It wouldn't hurt to double check your shipping address to make sure it's correct.

I would email openpandorasales@gmail.com and ask as well.

9 days? Now I'm scared :) I actually emailed openpandorasales twice, once when I got the email to see where they were shipping it, and again a couple days ago. They haven't responded, which is pretty frustrating. I have no idea what option I chose, it was years ago, but I think it was airmail, as they didn't send me a tracking number.

I forget who but someone else said about two weeks for his to show up but he was on the east cost, I'm thinking the trip to Utah would probably add a few days.

That is unusually long. Usually when I order from overseas it takes 7-10 days.

Figbash said:
9 days? Now I'm scared :) I actually emailed openpandorasales twice, once when I got the email to see where they were shipping it, and again a couple days ago. They haven't responded, which is pretty frustrating. I have no idea what option I chose, it was years ago, but I think it was airmail, as they didn't send me a tracking number.
Be patient with their response, the girls get a lot of emails to deal with 2-4 days is about normal to get a reply currently.
e.g. I emailed about ordering a carry case with my Pandora... my Pandora got here before they could get to reading my email, but they dispatched the case ASAP once they did.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a law in Utah that that trucks carrying products from outside the country have to wander in the desert for 25 days before delivery, as a form of ritual purification¡

Don't worry yet, 21 days is nothing. :p

I ship and receive several interantional packages a month. Some arrive within 5 days, some have taken 4-6 weeks. I could give you hundreds of examples, and everyone is differant. The last package I got from the UK took 2 weeks exactly.

Customs can hold any package for any length of time. A package could go to the wrong country, and have to be re-routed. 21 days is a little long, but not completly out of the question. After 4 weeks you can start to worry. ;)

Chris

Thanks, I will try to be less worried. My actual shipment email was just a surprise, I hadn't had a chance to even check with them that it was going to the right address :)
I have definitely experienced the desert ritual on some items I've ordered. The wait is killing me though, especially when I hear of people playing commander keen 4 in dosbox.

I received my shipment notice on May 28th. No tracking information. I'm in California and it has not arrived yet. 15 days and counting.

Back