Should I Be Worried?

absolofdoom

Website
Visit site
At long last, I received an email telling me my pandora was on the way...about three weeks ago. I'm pretty sure mine's coming by airmail, so I expected it to take around two weeks, but now I'm starting to get a little worried about it. Has it taken anyone else this long, or should I make sure my address didn't get messed up or something? I'm in Alabama, US, btw.

absolofdoom said:
At long last, I received an email telling me my pandora was on the way...about three weeks ago. I'm pretty sure mine's coming by airmail, so I expected it to take around two weeks, but now I'm starting to get a little worried about it. Has it taken anyone else this long, or should I make sure my address didn't get messed up or something? I'm in Alabama, US, btw.

II wouldn't be worried yet. I have seen US Priority Mail take 15 days to arrive. Sent myself airmail from Germany and it took Two Months. Learned my lesson then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't suppose you know what number you were in the queue? I can't get a reply from them (might go try another email address from the one I got the order back from).

2 weeks is the average for standard airmail going and coming from the USA. I have had items arrive in 1 week, and I have had them take up to 6 weeks.

So 3 weeks isn't a super cause for alarm, but I would personally contact Jackie, just to let her know. Then I'm sure she will give you a deadline to contact her if it never shows(something like 4 weeks, ect.) That way she is already up to speed on your situation if and when it ever comes to that, and something needs to be done on her end.

Chris

RobertJ said:
I don't suppose you know what number you were in the queue? I can't get a reply from them (might go try another email address from the one I got the order back from).

I was given the estimate 700-800 in Craig's queue. That was a bit back, but that's the most I know.

absolofdoom said:
I was given the estimate 700-800 in Craig's queue. That was a bit back, but that's the most I know.

Using the email address on the openpandora website, I got a reply. They say they are now shipping 950 - 1250, so that ties in with your estimate. I'm in the 1600 area so I guess a few more weeks for me!

Thanks for the reply btw.

I just got my delivery email and I was about 900-1000 in the queue.

Back