Should I Be Worried That I've Had No Reply?

Guys, you were asked (by Gruso?) not to e-mail the team about queue position at the moment because they're incredibly busy with support.

GunPei2X said:
Guys, you were asked (by Gruso?) not to e-mail the team about queue position at the moment because they're incredibly busy with support.

This.

OP was already given one estimate, and so far it has held up as we seem to be at the 400-600 point in the queue. We are still hundreds of units before OP's position(and mine as well, as I was given the same estimate a little under a year ago). Why can't that be enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
edgex004 said:
GunPei2X said:

This.

OP was already given one estimate, and so far it has held up as we seem to be at the 400-600 point in the queue. We are still hundreds of units before OP's position(and mine as well, as I was given the same estimate a little under a year ago). Why can't that be enough?
I've not had any communication from OPT since re-paying my order in November 2008, other than an email that said I hadn't paid several weeks after that point (despite having followed the repayment procedure precisely), which said that I would lose my unit if I didn't re-pay. I replied to that with the payment details again including date of transfer (the transfer was done with the correct order reference), but given craig's comments that those who took a long time to re-pay after being refunded losing their place in the queue, I would like to know if that has happened to me - I have no 'official' estimate of position. That's why I want to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back