My Money Back?

Yes but Craig has already apparently ordered all the parts for the next two batches. If the case issues do not get resolved for another 4 months, and there are some other issues that crop up after that, batch 2 could be right on the heels of batch 1.

Despite I'm very sad now:

just buy it, if you're not intended to do hightech games/apps or seek for the latest hardware technology.

Just keep in mind OP is going to have a hard time explaining the delays to the press when it launches.

Exophase said:
VRAndy said:
If the second batch is coming up right behind the first one, nobody is going to pay him more than list price for it.

Second batch will have a several month lead time over the first batch. There will absolutely be people who are willing to pay well beyond list price to get their hands on one, especially if reviews are glowing. I bet you'll be able to get over $500 for a first batch Pandora sold immediately after it's received.

lol, I've already paid around $500 for mine now (including accessories). I wouldn't sell it on ebay for less than a kilobuck! This is like having an Elvis Hairlock The value will surely increase :)

Last edited by a moderator:
VRAndy said:
He may lose money that way.
If the second batch is coming up right behind the first one, nobody is going to pay him more than list price for it.

That's what they said about Wiis. :p

Exophase said:
VRAndy said:

Second batch will have a several month lead time over the first batch. There will absolutely be people who are willing to pay well beyond list price to get their hands on one, especially if reviews are glowing. I bet you'll be able to get over $500 for a first batch Pandora sold immediately after it's received.
Probably even higher.

Kramy said:
VRAndy said:
He may lose money that way.
That's what they said about Wiis. :p
On the other hand, they expected ebay PS3s to go for several times retail, but reality was that a lot of auctions were expiring because supply never dropped far enough below demand.
We shall have to see which way the Pandora tree sways.

WizardStan said:
On the other hand, they expected ebay PS3s to go for several times retail, but reality was that a lot of auctions were expiring because supply never dropped far enough below demand.
We shall have to see which way the Pandora tree sways.

I think it's highly likely that supply will be below demand. ;)

Pleng said:
Yes but Craig has already apparently ordered all the parts for the next two batches. If the case issues do not get resolved for another 4 months, and there are some other issues that crop up after that, batch 2 could be right on the heels of batch 1.

Whoa! I didn't know two other batches were already in the works! Sweet! I need a job, so I haven't ordered one yet. I would if I could, but I still need my application to McDonalds to process!

Back