Buying Hard Casing to protect Pandora during travel?

patrick295767

Hi,

I would be looking for similar psion palmtec, very strong, protect to travel with the Pandora.

Would you know on the market good ones? 

Kind regards / Thanks

i got the ultra box408 from links shop  and is great wish i had a few more. nice padding inside,water/air tight, lots of room for my pandora,tv-out cable, usb hub, usb light and my extra charging battery.

well worth the price

I can confirm that both that box, and Link himself are brilliant :)

You can also have a look on various Nintendo DS XL cases.

I've bought one with 8 pockets for SD cards for around 14 EUR. It's not exactly bomb proof like Link's boxes but totally fine for dropping it into your luggage.

case.jpg

One of these is pretty much bomb proof & fits the Pandora really well with some minimal modding (an included foam insert needs to be cut in a couple of places). Just make sure it's designed to take the NDS as well as the DS lite.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ For what it's worth, I also recommend this case, though i'd get the Legend of Zelda one if I was you because it's far cooler than the plain silver one.

^ For what it's worth, I also recommend this case, though i'd get the Legend of Zelda one if I was you because it's far cooler than the plain silver one.
thanks.

Would you have a link to it?

the silver regular dslite venon costs about 15 $

Quote:

One of these is pretty much bomb proof & fits the Pandora really well with some minimal modding (an included foam insert needs to be cut in a couple of places). Just make sure it's designed to take the NDS as well as the DS lite.

we have been lucky that the Pandora has the same size as the NDS. Was it aimed actually? 

For the Pandora 2, please keep doing the same sizing of regular portable consoles. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back