Buying The Gbax Game Disc

boblibob

Website
Visit site
i was wondering about the free disc people who purchase from GBAX.com got

depending on whats on it , i might be tempted to just buy the disc , since i got my GP32 from liksang ( gbax were unfortunately out of stock :( )

so can anyone tell me whats on it

and craig , am i allowed to buy the disc on it own ?

Nothing more than you can get on the internet, really. I didn't use it at all. And it gets outdated pretty fast ;) Unless you have dialup or something, it's not worth it.

im on dial up :(
im cursed by being 2 meters out of Broad Band range , someone shoot me , or give a me disc with cool stuff on ^^

boblibob posted on May 26 2004 at 08:15 PM said:
im on dial up :(
im cursed by being 2 meters out of Broad Band range , someone shoot me , or give a me disc with cool stuff on ^^
That's unlucky. Extend your fence...

Last edited by a moderator:
nah its not one of them im to far from the bus top jobs , its the fact im 2 meters out of range for the "exchange" for my phone line , and the NTL port is to far from my house so i cant use them *shakes fist*

someone just agreed to give me a disc

my parents are thinking of getting T3
i am very happy about this

That is so a lie (nothing but a big business could afford that):

T3 Connection

Upload Speed: 40-100Mbps
Download Speed: 40-100Mbps
Cost per Month: $1000+
Installation: NA
Availability: Fairly Universal
Provider: Phone Company
The T3 is the ultimate in Internet connections. With a blazing 44.7Mbps, T3 connections are design for heavy server activity and are almost exclusively for big corporations or educational institutions.

T3 FTP servers are a dream to the FTP user. No matter what connection class you have, a T3 FTP server will send you data as fast as you can take it.

Pros:
The fastest connection possible ... what else is there to say?
Cons:
Astronomical Costs ($1,000/month +)

sebastian_insua posted on May 27 2004 at 01:44 PM said:
my parents are thinking of getting T3
i am very happy about this

That is so a lie (nothing but a big business could afford that):

T3 Connection

Upload Speed: 40-100Mbps
Download Speed: 40-100Mbps
Cost per Month: $1000+
Installation: NA
Availability: Fairly Universal
Provider: Phone Company
The T3 is the ultimate in Internet connections. With a blazing 44.7Mbps, T3 connections are design for heavy server activity and are almost exclusively for big corporations or educational institutions.

T3 FTP servers are a dream to the FTP user. No matter what connection class you have, a T3 FTP server will send you data as fast as you can take it.

Pros:
The fastest connection possible ... what else is there to say?
Cons:
Astronomical Costs ($1,000/month +)
*wants 2*

When i got my gp32 from craig for some reason i got a copy of MSoffice and no gp32 stuff!

timeslip posted on May 27 2004 at 02:56 PM said:
Ive got a luverly 3meg broadband connection all to myself free of charge!! :D
care to explain?

ure not one of those people that uses wifi to access businesses internet connections r u?

mattmagoo posted on May 27 2004 at 06:29 PM said:
timeslip posted on May 27 2004 at 02:56 PM said:
Ive got a luverly 3meg broadband connection all to myself free of charge!! :D
care to explain?

ure not one of those people that uses wifi to access businesses internet connections r u?
I work for telewest broadband and get everything for free - perks of the job and all that

*whispers* You couldn't up my 750kbps to 1.5meg while your doing some thing could you? please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please *whispers*

Back