Bye Bye SONY <3

Hey SONY, good luck with your life!

Hope you come back some day. Your silly pictures made the forum a bit more colorful ;)

sadbra.jpg

Waiiiit... Sony is leaving ? Well

Goodbye thanks for being there !

Sony.

Sorry to hear you are going through a difficult time. You always know how to bring a lot of colour and character into the community, so I'm very sorry to see you go.

You did a great job around here and will be missed. Never have I been so wrong as the day I thought that you wouldn't be a good moderator, so please don't say you didn't do a good job. Thank you for all your work. I hope that life will bring you a lot of happiness in the future, even though it may be hard now.

Don't be a stranger. You're part of this community whether you are here or not ;)

Success and best of luck to you.

And who will now buy and review every possible handheld on the market???

I still say is a conspiracy. Sony and Prometheus are probably at the Olympic games right now with their 3DS XL in their hands having lots of fun.

I still say is a conspiracy. Sony and Prometheus are probably at the Olympic games right now with their 3DS XL in their hands having lots of fun.
It is a conspiracy and part of that conspiracy was getting rid of Mega Man Legends 3 but I Know there not at the Olympics ! Sony ,Prometheus if your reading this please comeback !

Back