Bye Bye SONY <3

I'm sorry to hear that SONY's going too.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is very sad to see SONY going, especially in those circumstances . These boards will just not be the same with out him. I'll miss him heaps

Peace SONY. What a mess, it could happen to anyone, but that doesn't make it easier to get through. It's very mature of you to know you should take time out now, I think it's a very good idea. Take care mate.

Seeya SONY, you've been a great friend.

Actually we should probably split this topic?

Damn man, Sony too!?

Laters Sony mate, been fun reading you, hope to see you around here sometime in the future again and good luck getting things back on track with the real life World ... Keep your head up!

The infamous bra pic will forever remain etched to the back of retina, not sure if that's a good thing really :)

PS: Big ups to Notaz and the rest of the [often] unsung heroes of OPT for their constant sterling work.

I keep my fingers crossed that when the day comes my FB Pandora arrives, mens like Notaz, Skeezix, Exophase, iPrice, Millkshake, Pickle, sebt3, pmprog, mcobit. torpor et al* are all still around and doing their magic.

We need these people as much as we need mighty Ed, MWeston and Craig

* [plenty more putting in time and effort for everyone elses benefit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn man, Sony too!?

Laters Sony mate, been fun reading you, hope to see you around here sometime in the future again and good luck getting things back on track with the real life World ... Keep your head up!

The infamous bra pic will forever remain etched to the back of retina, not sure if that's a good thing really :)

PS: Big ups to Notaz and the rest of the [often] unsung heroes of OPT for their constant sterling work.

I keep my fingers crossed that when the day comes my FB Pandora arrives, mens like Notaz, Skeezix, Exophase, iPrice, Millkshake, Pickle, sebt3, pmprog, mcobit. torpor et al* are all still around and doing their magic.

We need these people as much as we need mighty Ed, MWeston and Craig

* [plenty more putting in time and effort for everyone elses benefit]

I fully agree with you, and am trying to explain it carefully, i dont want to offend anybody, or give the idea that i support one more then the other, i rather see us all being a team again, but sadly we dont have much control over it, they have to talk it out one way or another in a constructive way.

Nasty sorry to hear about the troubles youve had sony, i hope you get your feet settled on the floor again soon. will truely miss your posts, i found you to be very helpful and rather comical. i am also so envious of your console/gadget collection. all the best in the future and good luck wherever life takes you.

peace x

Oh no, now SONY....

I'm afraid all this mess will mean more work for ED.

His holidays return will sure be a surprise for him :/.

...I know I'm a bit late, but goodbye Sony. You were an awesome mod too :) I remember how much you shaped up- you just started behaving so well.

Thanks for everything.

All the best Sony, hope things start looking up soon.

Hope to see you back some time, keep collecting those gadgets!

Goodbye Sony.

You did an excellent job and really suprized a lot of people.

I know real life is pretty shitty at the mo, but when you've moved past it you should look back at your time here and be real proud of yourself.

I'll miss you fella. Hope everything works out and we'll see you again one of these days.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

this is all a conspiracy I tell ya. Just think about it, first Prometheus then Sony and now we have a goose on the loose. :mellow:

Send from my ZTE Warp

Terrible circumstances, all I can do is wish him the best.

Now Wally, you need to buy five or everything in order to fill Sony's shoes.

Thank you SONY, you were a nice chap. Sending you support in those difficult times. Take care!

Back