C64 Or Apple For The Dawn Of Fallout

pubzombie

Hi peeps
just wondering if anybody has emulated the pre game to Fallout - Wastelands - and if you have is it best to run on C64 or apple emulation on my GP2x or PC?
Cheers
Pub
PS in fact has anybody emulated Fallout on GP2x?

pubzombie said:
Hi peeps
just wondering if anybody has emulated the pre game to Fallout - Wastelands - and if you have is it best to run on C64 or apple emulation on my GP2x or PC?
Cheers
Pub
Apparently the C64 version has the best sound of all versions. The IBM/PC version has the best graphics. I am unaware of anything the Apple version does better than the C64 version.

Last edited by a moderator:
sixstringmonk said:
pubzombie said:
Hi peeps
Cheers
Pub
Apparently the C64 version has the best sound of all versions. The IBM/PC version has the best graphics. I am unaware of anything the Apple version does better than the C64 version.

neither has sound.. i would shoot for the dos version as you dont have to continuously switch disks..

bodhee said:
neither has sound.. i would shoot for the dos version as you dont have to continuously switch disks..
The C64 version does have sound. I've been playing it on a real 64 lately. I do agree... The PC version has disk switching in its favor.

Hi Guys
thanx for the reply.
can you recommend the best emu to use to run this little gem.
cheers

has anbody run this yet. it runs ok under PC emulation but cant start the game on GP2x. Any help gratefully recieved

Back