C64 Vice Help Needed

salemfrost7800

Still Fresh
Hello, I am using the C64 VICE and I am playing CASTLES OF DR. CREEP, the "restore" button isn't work correctly, it's supposed to "kill" you if you get trapped in aroom but it doesn't...can anyone help????

I tried Frodo but it won't play CASTLES OF DR. CREEP at all.

Thanks,

SalemFrost

salemfrost7800 said:
Hello, I am using the C64 VICE and I am playing CASTLES OF DR. CREEP, the "restore" button isn't work correctly, it's supposed to "kill" you if you get trapped in aroom but it doesn't...can anyone help????

Thanks,

SalemFrost
You already asked this didnt you?? Are you sure your pressing restore and not runstop??
Have you tried other keys?

Last edited by a moderator:
foleyjo said:
salemfrost7800 said:

Thanks,

SalemFrost
You already asked this didnt you?? Are you sure your pressing restore and not runstop??
Have you tried other keys?

I asked in the Emulation forum but didn't get any answers so I thought I would try it here. Yea I am pressing the restore button, I have actually pressed everything in every combination I think with no luck :(

Mmm this strange Restore button, I want to use this button to but in combination with other keypresses this doesn't work at all (combined keypresses).
In Frodo you can program buttons to gp2x buttons (config-file). Here you there are two problems 1. your game does not work 2. The restore buttons does not seem to be programmable to a gp2x button... but the restore is supposed to work for you from the virtual keyboard...

Have you tried different adf version of your game in Frodo ?

TomVS said:
Mmm this strange Restore button, I want to use this button to but in combination with other keypresses this doesn't work at all (combined keypresses).
In Frodo you can program buttons to gp2x buttons (config-file). Here you there are two problems 1. your game does not work 2. The restore buttons does not seem to be programmable to a gp2x button... but the restore is supposed to work for you from the virtual keyboard...

Have you tried different adf version of your game in Frodo ?
I downloaded the game from several sites but none worked :(

I guess I will just have to wait for the Gameport before I can play THE CASTLES OF DR. CREEP while on the go....

The GP2X is still good for some MAME games and Atari 2600 but thats about it and once GAMEPORT comes out MAME will be the only reason to own a GP2X.

Back