Caanoo Emulator Pack?

chilli

Still Fresh
Hey, new guy here. Got myself a Caanoo here. Impressed so far. I'm just wondering if there are any downloadable SD card dumps of up to date emualtors out there to save time? Or if anyone is thinking uploading there's? It would be great if one existed with working gingified games and shortcuts. I've got a few emulators working fine so far. Some games like Doom and Quake won't work, I must have not configured them properly yet.

On a side note is it worth upgrading to the lastest firmware? I have no intention of using wireless capabilties and read your device takes a hit in performance with version 1.6. Thanks guys!

for the emulators have a look on this http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/caanoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,23,694
if you think you can't use the wireless connection, i say you to not upgrade the firmware to 1.6, but i also say you that some games codes in bennu don't work very well on firmware after 1.6...they runs a bit slower.
anyway, welcome to caanoo community! ;)

hi theres a emulation pack on the i need help page,its cold caanoo starter pack copy and paste the link below
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/57727-caanoo-starter-kit/

Last edited by a moderator:
great work yoshi dragon. have you thought of adding another file with in you caanoo pack with games like quake,doom and duke nukem ready to go like you have with the emulators i'd do it my self but i dont no how

mark-s said:
great work yoshi dragon. have you thought of adding another file with in you caanoo pack with games like quake,doom and duke nukem ready to go like you have with the emulators i'd do it my self but i dont no how
Suggestions and corrections can be posted here. It would help me, if file and button information could be posted as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
that sounds like great news i would help but i'm not good at that sort of thing, sorry.but if you leave a reply within the caanoo emultor pack post are start a new post with your great work i bet you'd get a great respounce for help with your pack, like the caanoo starter pack by BAFelton did on the caanoo help page forum

I really would pay for a nice SD card with all of these emulators already set up and working, with some free ROM's for each platform. (BTW, most of these platforms have free ROM's, I'm *quite* sure.)

Since I can't buy such an SD card right now, I'll just say thank you to those guys who are sharing this hard effort to make these great abandoned platforms easier to access.

Back