Caanoo Tv Out App

JuBond

Still Fresh
I just received my TV out cable from Dingoo Digital USA, but without the new firmware from GPH... there's no way to use it. Anyone have the TV Out app GPH supplied to some of the devs? I'd like to test out the cable to make sure it works. Thanks.

as it's free, could somebody add it to the file archive? I don't want to register on FunGP...Still seems to be buggy...

Thorax said:
as it's free, could somebody add it to the file archive? I don't want to register on FunGP...Still seems to be buggy...

Sorry guys sent you exactly what they sent me so far if I get actual new firmware update will post it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
DingooDigitalUSA said:
Thorax said:

Sorry guys sent you exactly what they sent me so far if I get actual new firmware update will post it ;)
It's not your fault!
No Problem if you register your Caanoo at fungp.com

crow_riot said:
qbertaddict said:
crow_riot said:
the tv-out application is available at fungp.

I dont see it there at all. whats the full url?

http://fungp.com/store/contentapp/app_detail.asp?aObj=57

Thanks! Its installed. My TVOUT cable will be here tomorrow as well. Does it work with any game and app that the caanoo installed has or do the devs have to implement it in? Playing some nes on the tv would be nice

I have added the TV out apps from FUNGP, but have not been able to get the TV out cable to work.

Should it be as easy as selecting PAL or NTSC (assume does not matter as TV is a LED TV with standard Red Yellow White).

The TV cable comes as three different cables, do I need all plugged in (Caanoo connection, USB and yellow av cable too) or just the headphone jack (red and white)?

Looked all over the net could not find anything other than the Youtube vid with the home made TV out.

i've a home-made tv cable for the wiz: you need to plug in the caanoo thing for sure and the headphone jack if you want to have sound on your TV set instead of the caanoo. then you need to start that TV application and you should see the 'test output' on your TV set. quit the tv app and start the game you want.

BUT compatibility is rather low, not every app works in combination with TV-OUT! there are only a few selected ones that work (probably better on caanoo, though)

The offical GPH TV out cable seems to work okay with the app from Fungp. It took forever to download the app this morning. I hope they include an option to not just move the screen position around but also to resize it. On my TV the image is a little big, sorta like it looks on the caanoo itself. Using the touchscreen is also a little wierd since the caanoo's display shuts down when using the app.

I'm using the official cable and the funGP app, and NeoGeoCD emulator works fine on my small 4:3 TV :)
Too bad I couldn't get Picodrive to work, since it's my favorite emulator on GPH consoles.

Neo Zero said:
Too bad I couldn't get Picodrive to work, since it's my favorite emulator on GPH consoles.

Wha wha wha what? That's kinda why I ordered the cables ...

how/where do you install the downloaded file?

i just getthe loading screen after installation, freezes up my caanoo

please help :)

PS
why are there never any install instructions for any of the software :(

Back