Can Anybody Email Me Ill Do Them A Deal

mhathera;ll

Still Fresh
Hello all. I am currently looking for fNGP32 and thanks to some of you kind ppl I was offered a lINK, but I am afraid its been taken away from download.

If anybody has it I may be able to swap for something ;-)

Thanks

Mike
:ph34r:

Dont ban me, sorry I throught we were only allowed to not ask for ROMS.

I guessed since I am offered a linnk on this forum that somebody might have helped me out AFTERALL GAMEPARK IS SUPPOSED TO BE OPEN SOURCE and does that no by default mean PPL SHARE KNOWLEDGE AND SOFTWARE

<_<

Only problem with NeoGP32 is that it isn't compatible with SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters Clash, arguably the best NeoGeo game, I'm not sure if its incompatible with others tho, oh and Sonic pocket adventure, it freezes affter the first level

mhathera;ll posted on Mar 11 2004 at 08:48 PM said:
Dont ban me, sorry I throught we were only allowed to not ask for ROMS.

I guessed since I am offered a linnk on this forum that somebody might have helped me out AFTERALL GAMEPARK IS SUPPOSED TO BE OPEN SOURCE and does that no by default mean PPL SHARE KNOWLEDGE AND SOFTWARE

<_<
The reason people are touchy about private emus being released is because the few releases that have happened have had nasty consequences. Basically, some idiot goes and bugs Coder X until they give him a private beta. Said idiot then proceeds to spread beta of emu all over the place without Coder X's permission. Coder X gets annoyed and refuses to code that emu any more.

There's a load of stuff from around april/may 2003 where this happened, and it also happened to a lesser degree earlier when Zardoz's SnesEmu was leaked (which may have caused him to decide to drop the project, although not before "releasing" the beta as it stood - mainly because no-one realised it was leaked until it had been proliferated all over the place). Just look back in the dark ages of GP32 last year, and you'll see what I'm on about.

As such, asking for leaked private betas is kinf of dangerous ground, and is very much beyond the rules of this forum. Roms are only a problem because the scene has to try to stay as legal as possible. But private beta trading actually damages the scene, which none of us (and I assume yourself) want, of course.

Just use ThunderZ's most recent NGP emu...

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry IF this was my mistake, but I am looking for a SEGA Genisis / Megadrive emu ?

I think somebody may have given me a wrong file name ?

mhathera;ll posted on Mar 11 2004 at 06:21 PM said:
Whats all the talk of Neo Geo.

I am looking for a Sega Gensis / Megadrive EMULATOR ?

fNGP32 is an Neo Geo *pocket?* emulator

Yup I think I am must be, I took advice from somebody who told me that the file I needed for Genisis emu was that

there are two genesis emulators and both of them either suck or are in early beta stage, so stop asking. Genesis emulation will not be nearly as good as you think it will

Efompor posted on Mar 12 2004 at 12:15 AM said:
there are two genesis emulators and both of them either suck or are in early beta stage, so stop asking. Genesis emulation will not be nearly as good as you think it will
Awww, we can dream can't we? I mean, with all this talk of 166 modding, 32 (even 64mb) RAM modding, surely we can expect average speed and ok sound. Even if we have to frameskip. Genesis would get so much better and what better time? Competition time is exciting. I can't wait for all the new entries to be released!!!

Back