Can I still sell my preorder slot

pizlo

Still Fresh
Hello everyone, I haven't been around for a while and I remember people used to sell their preorder slots and OPT would just change the shipping address. I've decided to cancel my order (let's not dwell on this, it was a personal decision) and now I'm wondering if this is still an acceptable practice or if I should just contact OPT for a refund.

Cheers.

I know there's been a lot of talk about selling preorder slots but has anyone actually done it? I suspect that it is between you and the buyer and not OPT. You would be responsible to ensure that OPT delivers you Pandora. Also that puts you on the hook. If OPT is not able to fulfill the order you would have to refund. This could get really complicated and dicey for you.

i think it would be wiser to pre order for 10.00 USD for the batch coming in Feb from Germany.

People did sell their place in the queue in the past but I think with the changes of production and companies that are are occurring, you'd be best to wait it out, pre-order from ED's new batch, or scour ebay for a cheap second hand one. Its probably a nightmare of tying everything together officially now.

Back