Can Pandora Play Flash Application?

mariomagnito

Still Fresh
hi,im interested in buying the pandora,but i have one question that i need answerd can pandora play Macromedia Flash Player 7.0 r19 applications saved on a sd card?? i have a bunch of these macromedia flash apps that play music loops, will this work on pandora? thank you let me know,please thankx.

if not, does anyone know what device can,thats as small as the pandora.? :blink:

Why is this in a GP2X forum? The Wiz can run Flash 7 stuff, don't know (or care) about the Pandora.

yep, wiz sounds like your best bet (or only one, actually)

loops on that sounds like a good idea, actually.

jakshep2 said:
wrong part of the forum, puckwit.

Nice way to greet a new member, especially from one of the biggst numpties here.

Welcome mariomagnito. Sadly you have posted in the wrong forum. It is not certain exactly what flash player Pandora will have at launch. It may well be gnash.

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry for posting in the wrong part of forum, im new!.. thank you tag! than you for understanding..
and jakshit2 sorry for hurting your feelings...ima look up the wiz,thankx for the advice!!

Both swfdec and gnash should play flash 7 stuff nicely and youtube. You can also extract the .flv out of those loop sound .swf files (or from youtube videos for that matter) and play that .flv in mplayer or vlc, which will be available for the pandora.

Back